"Welcome to the Hearth" evokes a sense of interest, grounding, and a centering calm. Created by master artistan Melissa Concho Antonio (MC Antonio), this one-of-a-kind piece's intricate geometric design bends with the eye -- and was created entirely by hand, without modern rendering. Hearkening back to ancient pottery designs used for storage, this piece has a special, ancient presence that reminds us of something ancient within ourselves.
Measures 91 cm in circumference, 31cm wide, 14cm high; 1.3kg
1) Do not expose pottery to any water or moisture.
2) Do not wipe with a damp cloth.
3) Dust pottery only with a soft cloth (not terry cloth or textured fabric).
4) Always use two hands to carry your pot: one on top and one on the bottom.
5) Do not grip or lift pots by the rim.
6) Place a piece of cloth or felt between pot and shelf to protect signature.
7) Avoid exposing pottery to sudden temperature changes.